- Quality design is our second nature
- We bring imagination to life
- Quality at each level
- We cover all the bases
Quality design is second nature at Matric.
Matric Engineering has over 25 years of circuit and product design experience. Matric engineers work closely with customers to understand their application and meet their requirements. Whether requirements are formal and well defined or simply a rough concept or problem definition, Matric can help organize relevant data and devise a solution.
Matric’s circuit design capabilities include:
- Digital design involving a wide range of processors
- Analog design
- RF design
- Communication interfaces
- Power supplies
- Battery packs
- Intrinsically safe circuitry
- Intrinsically safe electronics design (ATEX certified)
- EMI mitigation
- Agency testing
Matric Engineering brings imagination to life.
Matric Engineering is well versed in the issues of real time software design. Applications that involve data integrity, deterministic machine control, multitasking, distributed control and communication, and proportional integral differential (PID) control are common ground for Matric engineers.
Often software is the key element in making products safe, efficient, and easy to operate. Matric Engineers know how to listen to customers and appreciate the nuances of operator interfaces and the critical nature of control algorithms.
Matric’s software design capabilities include:
- C and assembly language for a wide range of processors
- Various commercial real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Human machine interface (HMI)
- Feedback control loops (PID)
- Machine automation
- Various programmable logic devices and arrays
- Interrupt driven applications
- Drivers for many peripherals and communication protocols
- Graphics and diagnostic displays
- In circuit emulation for a wide range of processors
Matric builds quality in at every level.
A printed circuit board (PCB) can be an asset or a liability for an electronic product. For more than 10 years, Matric Engineering has designed PCBs for a variety of challenging applications including RF, high power, high vibration, and high speed digital circuitry. Matric designers are IPC certified and are skillful craftsmen who will work with you to create a quality PCB that meets your requirements.
Matric’s PCB design capabilities include:
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
Matric Engineering covers all the bases
Matric’s design services cover the entire spectrum of capabilities required to produce a complete product. Custom housings are routinely developed in conjunction with PCB form factors to produce a product that is built well and looks good. Matric can develop the enclosure that best suits your product using stainless steel, aluminum, or injection molded plastics.
Matric’s housing design capabilities include:
- Applying COTS enclosures
- 3D modeling and mold design
- Intrinsically safe enclosures
- Rapid prototyping
- Custom injection molded housings
- Overmolded cables and casings
- Bent metal enclosures
- Powder coating
- Silk screening
- Design for high vibration environments
- Water tight / dust tight designs