The TriggerPad series of handheld remote control stations are rugged and
reliable. They can be used with any of Matric's NetComm and ProComm embedded
control units to provide a quality wireless control system.
Matric wireless control systems are designed to operate reliably in harsh
industrial environments. Careful choice of materials and a quality design
process has made Matric products the top choice for industrial process
control for more than 20 years.
- Variety of switch types and patterns
- Easy one hand operation
- Custom labeling available
- 8 bit controller with 2K flash and CPU
- 3 AA batteries give 1 month operation
(32 hours continuous)
- Mechanical tactile switches with
1,000,000 cycle switch life
- Eight button membrane switch available
with 2 digit display
- Optional belt clip and custom labels
- 900MHz one way radio with 8 channelsLicense free radio (FCC Part 15B)Operational range of 0 - 300 feet*Internal antenna to prevent damage
- CRC data error checking
*Typical specified range, actual range is
dependent upon conditions.
- Sealed enclosure rated at IP65Impact tested at 20 JoulesOperational temperature range of 0°C to
+70°CStorage temperature range of -40°C to
- 2.75 inches X 1.375 inches X 7 inches,
is ISO 9001,
& AS 9100 certified!
Matric is ITAR registered.
Matric is RoHS certified!
Please visit the other Matric Group Companies: