From I-80 to Matric:
- Use Exit 45 (St. Petersburg – Old Exit 6)
- If traveling East on I-80: turn left at the stop onto T478. At the stop “T”, turn right onto SR38 (North).
- If travelling West on I-80: turn right onto SR38 North.
- Follow SR 38 North to SR 322.
- Turn left onto SR322 West and travel for 2 miles.
- Turn right onto Hill City Road and drive for 5 miles.
- Matric will be on the left.
From Oil City area (Route 62) to Matric:
- Follow SR62 North out of Oil City until SR157.
- SR157 will “Y” off to the right (travelling East).
- Follow for 2.4 miles.
- Turn right onto Hill City Road (Hill City Road will be the NEXT intersection after the “Yellow Blinker” at HorseCreek Road.)
- Matric will be .5 miles on Hill City and will be on the right at the top of the hill.
From Erie’s West side and Meadville area to Matric:
- Exit I-79 at 137A and follow 322 East to Franklin
- Continue to follow322 E to Cranberry (Walmart will be on the right.)
- Travel through the 3rd red light (Sheetz on far, left corner) to Horsecreek Road and turn left.
- Follow Horsecreek Road to the 2nd stop sign and turn right onto East State Road.
- Follow East State Road to Hill City Road (next stop sign) and turn left.
- Follow Hill City Road 1/2 mile and Matric will be on the left.
From Erie’s Peach St. (Rt 19) and Parade St. (Rt 97) to Matric:
- Follow either Peach (19) or Parade (97) to Waterford – the road become Rt. 97 South.
- Follow 97 to Union City and Turn right onto Route 8 South.
- Follow Route 8 through Titusville and into Oil City. Take the Route 8 Bypass to avoid downtown Oil City.
- Turn Left onto the Petroleum Street Bridge following Rt. 62 North.
- Follow Route 62 for 3 miles out of Oil City to Rt. 157 East (Warning: Rt. 257 also “Y’s” off to the right before reaching Rt. 157)
- Merge right onto Rt. 157 (there is a “Strawberry Delight” restaurant between Rt.’s 62 & 157)
- Follow Rt. 157 for 2.4 miles to Hill City Rd. and turn right.
- Travel 1/2 mile on Hill City Rd. and Matric will be on the right at the crest of the hill.